Target / employee treatment
I can attest, after working there for 4 years, that Target Corporation cares nothing for it's employees. While they play big shot, donating this and that to different charitees, if an employee needs something...like a living wage...or enough hours to live on, you get the shaft. Yet the management higherarchy at store level, which in my opinion, there are far too many of them at this store, loaf and get free meals. Which they stuff their faces infront of everyone else in the break room, that have to eat ramen soup just to survive on what they pay...or worse case senario has nothing to eat PERIOD. That aside...Where is the charitee to the backbone of the corporation? The people who make the store work, that if they weren't there, they wouldn't have a business.
Their ideas of simple thanks have to do with thank you cards for a job well done...Which may I add is just a ruse to curry favor among different castes of workers. Most of the time management compliments no one.
Will the employees of Target have a Happy Thanksgiving? Not very likely. Can you believe that they do not even give out a coupon for a free turkey or anything...to their unvalued empoyees.
Target...'Charitee begins at home'. Until you take care of your own all this FALSE caring that you push on the public won't even count.
More Target Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target National Bank - terrible experience 
- Target Mobile - complaint
- Target Brands - stocking in grocery department
- Target Brands - online ordering experience and horrible customer service
- Target Brands - human resources discriminates and corporate doesn't want to do anything but let them
- Target.com - request for refund