Target / customer service
Just visited the Target in Wilmington NC for the 1st time in a while. Purchased 3 items which 1 was beer. The cashier ask for my date of birth and entered it into the computer. What an insult to me and most folks that are 'obviously' over the drinking age. And to enter it into a computer!!
It is great to ensure those purchasing alcohol are of legal age but must Target's policy insult those who are greatly of age. Senior ciizens like myself should not have to get this BAD policy. I will not because I Do not plan to shop there again. Wake up Target management, a simple discrete asking of ones ID for those that look close to or below age would as it does for 99.9 percent of all other merchants. And forget entering it into a computer, for what purpose.
More Target Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam 
- Target National Bank - overcharged 
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns