Target / customer service

Wilmington, NC, United States Review updated:

Just visited the Target in Wilmington NC for the 1st time in a while. Purchased 3 items which 1 was beer. The cashier ask for my date of birth and entered it into the computer. What an insult to me and most folks that are 'obviously' over the drinking age. And to enter it into a computer!!
It is great to ensure those purchasing alcohol are of legal age but must Target's policy insult those who are greatly of age. Senior ciizens like myself should not have to get this BAD policy. I will not because I Do not plan to shop there again. Wake up Target management, a simple discrete asking of ones ID for those that look close to or below age would as it does for 99.9 percent of all other merchants. And forget entering it into a computer, for what purpose.

Gg
Feb 1, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      2nd of Feb, 2017

You sound like a child. It is their job to ask you. And it is put into the computer because without it the register will not allow the sale. Where do you work? I want to be your customer.

• Po
      3rd of Feb, 2017

You are incredibly entitled and self-absorbed. The system requires an age be put in and the cashier would like to enter the proper date. I've been to many other liquor stores and they all request that information. If a cashier doesn't do it properly, they could get in trouble with their management. Your whining is not worth that. Go somewhere else as I'm sure they would prefer not to have someone like you as a customer.