Target Brands / response from employee
At 4:08 p.m. today, I went into Target in Poplin Place on 74 in Monroe, N.C. to pay my bill. A cart had hit someone' s car. I told the young lady in customer service. She said immediately that it was not the store's responsibility. I said I agree but there are carts all over the parking lot. She said well we do not have anyone who can do that now.
I paid bill and shopped for several things. When I came out nothing had been done. My suggestion is to train employees in how to tell a person that without sounding like you do not care. At least say you appreciate the information. It goes a long ways in making customers want to come back.
More Target Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam 
- Target National Bank - overcharged 
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns