TapJoy / sucks

TapJoy Customer Service is a total Joke! You send a request to address and issue. You send them the information they request, then they come up with another excuse not to help you with your request. You request a phone contact for them or a Contact name for their CEO and you get no Response. They deserve to be put out of business! Hope no one ever has to do business with them!

• Debra Tolbert's Response, Apr 19, 2019

I completed Portal Quest level 10
    I completed Winning Slots level 20
    Still waiting for Avacoins thank you😁and God bless!!

sucks
    sucks
Cp

Comments

•   Feb 02, 2013

I regretfully made the mistake of dealing with them and will now be filing a BBB complaint against the frauds.

• Ki
      Jun 16, 2013

Stupid tapjoy junk. I know what they be do. All the sites that have tapjoy offers ask for a ton of your provate info, then "sell" that info to other companies by saying "Give us money and we'll give you this guys phone number." Then those companies use that info for bad things and then "sell" the info to even more companies. Then those companies pay Tapjoy for making it possible for them to get the private info. Tapjoy then decides they care more about money than customers, and like the bloody devil, they refuse to give you your whatchamacallits or whatever you ordered from them. Sons of ### are named Tapjoy.

•   Jun 16, 2013

That was exactly one of my accusations against the ###.They actually have a guy named Saad that patrols boards like these and banned my access to the offers they never pay off on.

• Od

12 Broadoak avenue
    Manchester
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom

Hi my name is Wayne I play top eleven and i went to tap joy to get more coins I download a game lords mobile and if I get to level 14 i get 338 coins I'm now on level 16 and still don't have coins it's very frustrating can you please help me my team is Almondo4791 on top eleven. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com thank you

• Al
    Tapjoy - Line points not received after countless inquiries
    Taiwan

The line points guaranteed still haven't been offered. The game is 黑道風雲, and I should receive line points after reaching level 15 of my castle. I've made inquiries several times but not a single reply has been given.

Tapjoy - Avakin Life
    India
    AvakinLife.com

I completed many and also showed the proof... But haven't got anything yet 😤

• To
    Tapjoy - Coin dozer
    LOS ANGELES
    California

Tapjoy does not honor their own rules and regulations!!! When you do decide to cheat a player you don't issue a ticket so they can reference to Tapjoy with!!! TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!###

• Am
    TapJoy - Not receiving my rewards on Design homr

I play design home, I completed the dollar shave club on 12/15/18 and still have not received my reward, when I try to submit a complaint it will not submit, very frustrating.

• Ri
      Jan 05, 2019
    TapJoy - Played a game to get my dice for another game
    Canada

I opened up the offer for 117 dice for yahtzee buddies if i got 50000 power on world war rising and have not gotten my dice and they took the offer from my pending status down. There WAS NO time restrictions on when you hit the 50000!!

• Aa
    TapJoy - Design home

Tapjoy does not fulfill their end of the deal. EVER. They are an extremely dishonest company and I hope that a larger corporation takes legal action against them.

• Pr
      Feb 11, 2019
    TapJoy - kim kardashian hollywood
    5485 hickory bend ct
    Atlanta
    Georgia

I have completed two offers and I still haven't received my rewards and for one of the offers I have already received my package that I ordered off of the websites which are the dollar shave club and the final fantasy game

• Av
      Feb 12, 2019
    TapJoy - I am complete
    Please Reward help !
    Medan

Please reward help .!
    1.Finish Level 2 in Board Kings !
    2.Finish Level 3 in Board Kings !

• Kh
      Feb 12, 2019
    TapJoy - why i banned from tapjoy
    sbg k.s.a
    Saudi Arabia

i have been banned from tapjoy services i dont know why its may b 6 mont like this

•   Apr 02, 2019
    TapJoy - Final Fantasy XV
    Russia

I reach the offer and still dont get my reward. Where it is?

• Jh
      Apr 21, 2019
    TapJoy - Tapjoy
    Sanjose sipalay city
    Philippines

Why my tapjoy banned me my tapjoy bottom of my game gone they banned me after compliting the offer pls give me back my tapjoy account why u banned me after i complit it in art of war 3

• De
      Apr 27, 2019
    TapJoy - Avacoins

I downloaded two games and played each one to its recommended level. I've yet to get my rewards. (Avacoins).please and thank you!😁
    First games is called Portal Quest i was to complete level 10
    Second game is called Winning Slots i was to complete level 20

• Kr
      Apr 27, 2019
    TapJoy - Complete free offers , get diamonds for game

Several times I have completed offers to obtain diamonds for my game (Design Home), but they never give me the diamonds. They say you need proof that you completed the offer, well where and how do I get that! I currently have two offers in that I know were done correctly, but they still show pending. How can I resolve this issue?

Apr 28, 2019
    TapJoy - Tapjoy
    India

I complete tapjoy, but i not give a avacoin.
    In video offer i do tapjoy gift me only 1 avacoin.

• Wa
      Apr 28, 2019
    TapJoy - Not receiving my diamond awards on Home Design game.

I finished the requirements for my diamonds which was 30, 659 and submitted pic of level 100 finished and still haven't recieved. This has happened numerous times. I say these games days on end for my diamonds and get a ring around for my rewards. Very frustrating!!!

• Gh
      May 05, 2019
    TapJoy - Tapview
    Slovakia

iOS 12.3

• Au
      May 06, 2019
    TapJoy - Missing Reward contacted support they denied my award

I gain some coins from tapjoy they won't reimburse my coins that I am owed and they won't allow me to use tapjoy services so I can get coins for the Avakin game I sent requests to find out why I'm not getting my coins I'm owed they never emailed me to tell me the problem

• As
      May 11, 2019
    TapJoy - Tapjoy Request [Case [protected]]- Get 5 3-star heroes in [Army Men St: ref:_00D30pf03._5001B1KbGMw:ref

I completed the offer 5 officer 3 stars but nothing happens no reward ive spent hours days of playing that game still no rewards how long should i wait, i already contact the tapjoy custom service but he doesnt seem replying my request please fix asap pleaseeeeeee

• Th
      May 19, 2019
    TapJoy - Wwe rpg champion 2010 game

I've paid for a whole week of triple H king of kings I didn't get my full week first off you took an locked my triple H for no reason at all that's basically breaching contract an I will sue you guy's for this manner and you won't have no company because I will own it an shut it down for good so with that being said I'll be seeing you in court ...

• Ec
      May 26, 2019
    TapJoy - Poor customer support

Being trying to reach tapjoy support by email for past 2 months. After 40 emails, not a single email was ever responded too. Not sure what's the purpose of complaining here if nothing is being done about it. The only thing that vendors are wasting there time trying to promote thru tapjoy and people not buying offers due to tapjoy arrogant support.

• Ne
      Jun 23, 2019
    TapJoy - Tapjoy is a scam

I'm a very loyal user of tapjoy. I use it all the time!. But yesterday after I made a purchase with my debt card, I didnt get my coins for avakin. I am pissed! I paid money for nothing! And I woke up today and it said I am suspended from tapjoy.. wtf!!? I want my money back! Or I want my damn coins. ...

• Em
      Jun 24, 2019
    TapJoy - KKW Game
    Chicago

I completed an offer to get double K-stars and I never got the reward . It didn't say that I had to answer all the questions correctly ... so technically I deserve to earn those stars .. ... I contacted glu support and they sent me here to complain to you guys at TapJoy...

• Gs
      Jul 01, 2019
    TapJoy - Didn't receive reward

I use tapjoy on puzzlepage and i made a few purchases from the links (yes, I'm that sucker) enough that i should have received 2400 tokens but it didn't go through. Please help, because I'm so disappointed :(

•   Jul 08, 2019
    TapJoy - Avakin Life tapjoy offer wall
    Maldives

I play avakin life and I've been using tapjoy for months and now it just stopped giving me any offers.
    This has been hapening since June 2019 and till now also I'm having problems with getting offers.

Please fix this problem or let me know how to fix this.

• Ri
      Aug 14, 2019
    TapJoy - Avakin life
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Indonesia

I can't wait for Tapjoy to load too long. and in the end it can't be opened. please help me, I need avacoin via tapjoy. I have used a variety of WiFi also has no effect on loading time that is too long and can not.

• My
      Aug 19, 2019
    TapJoy - I completed a game for gold and no rewards .do i have to make a complaint to theBBB
    8419 andre Newport mich

I don't want to be cheated or scamm i spent alot of money on .respawanables

• Pi
      Sep 01, 2019
    TapJoy - Crosswords with friends

Played lucky wheel twice for almost an hour and got no coins. Obnoxious popup ads!!! Total con!

• Ki
      Sep 02, 2019
    TapJoy - Avacoins
    Avakin life
    Brazil

I have completed upgrade your citadel to level 10 in the final fantasy XV. I was not rewarded. Please I want my 20, 000 avacoins see this and help me my account is leonardferreiro I waited a month but so far nothing so I decided to complain because tapjoy is not opening to me now because of my country.I hope you see this soon and thanks in advance