Menu
Apporio Infolabs Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Apporio Infolabs
reviews and complaints

www.apporio.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.2 7 Reviews

How responsive is Apporio Infolabs's customer service?

2 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Almost disappeared 🫥
We're pretty sure that if Apporio Infolabs showed up wayyyy more often on ComplaintsBoard and paid more attention to reviews and complaints, it would lead to better results. But for now, the resolution rate doesn't show successful interaction with customers. We advise reviewers to be careful when communicating with Apporio Infolabs and be ready for the chance your problem might not get a response. It's also good to start looking for other solutions if your issues aren't fixed as you want.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Apporio Infolabs has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Apporio Infolabs reviews and complaints 7

Sort by:

Newest Apporio Infolabs reviews and complaints

C
5:35 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Apporio Infolabs Non Delivery of a project by Apporio Infolabs

A very unreliable, unprofessional, unethical, dubious, questionable, unresponsive, fraudulent, unconcerned, unreasonable, cost unconscious, uncooperative and unconcerned company. Based on our almost two years experience that we've been struggling to get Apporio Infolabs to deliver a working project which we contracted Apporio Infolabs to undertake and deliver in 7 days in 2022. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone and I can safely say its a scam and not a guinuine company. We paid 95% of the project development fee and they stopped responding or attending to the non working dummy that they were using to purport they had a guinuine project under development. They use the dummy to swindle unsuspecting clients.

Deal with them cautiously and at your own peril.

Desired outcome: Restitution of our full payment with interest from 2022.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Apporio Infolabs representatives only. If you are affiliated with Apporio Infolabs, please claim your business to access these details.

View 0 more photos
Update by Chisanga Machiya
Feb 25, 2024 7:39 pm EST

On or around 21st September 2022 we engaged this Indian company to develop an All-In-One software for our Taxi Business, Delivery(Courier), Food Delivery, and Tradesmen business. The company quoted us $4000 with a delivery period of 7 days. The company demanded payment before commencing the project and we effected a $3500 payment by 24th November 2022. To our disappointment, they started backpedaling on several deliverables, deliverables such as completing the project within 7 days as advertised on Facebook and other social platforms such as Instagram. From the time we paid the $3,500, the company has failed to deliver a working Mobile App as can be evidenced by the many follow-up emails below. In our quest to get the company to deliver a working software(Mobile App) as agreed, we have made several follow-ups via the project Skype group that was created as a way of easing communication but to our disappointment, the company has elected or chosen to ignore our messages or respond to our several emails.

Clearly, their actions and intentions were meant to defraud us of the $3,500 that was paid to them via the Payoneer link in the name of their CEO. Since all efforts have failed to deliver a working App for close to two (2) years now, we wish to appeal to your good office to help us get our refund of $3,500 paid to this company.

We wouldn't recommend this company to anyone, they are Internet scammers who are unscrupulously scamming people of their had earned money. They are a risk to global village and should be blacklisted to serve businesses and humanity.

7:52 am EDT

Apporio Infolabs Apporio fraud and scammers

This a very unprofessional company. Before taking the project they are attentive and act very well once you fell in their trap you will be treated like slave and no attention will be given whether your business lives or does. Most importantly their code is not even worth 500 which they sell in 4000. And millions of bug amd not even a single client so far can make it. They show clients of other companies and make you talk to someone hired agents abroad. Do not engage it's total fishy and looters. These blood sucking scumbags deserve black witchcraft and soon things will be seen if they don't understand the right way.

Read full review of Apporio Infolabs and 1 comment
1 comment
Al-Cas
Jun 19, 2022 12:36 am EDT

I have a bad experienced too, on this Apporio Lab.

After convinced me to get the offer and started the project.

They gave me the booking app like a starter kit and need to modify many things.

They did not ask you an important information what to put on their apps

They gave me Apps that need to modify color, text, images, meaning not finished and not ready one app like still under development.

If you ask for the correction they will not follow what client's need, since the client unable to know the output and result of the app, you will find out that later, so many errors and they will ask you more additional charges and telling that is not on their scope.

They will ask you more additional charges and per hour basis charge they need, so your project will be delayed more and more until they will give the responsibility to another In-charge. The person who will be in-charged will insist that project correction is not under their scope.

Apporio! why are you offering unfinished booking apps and still under development apps?

Why Apporio is not giving the finished and working one app before you deal it?

After receiving the down payment they are delaying tactic for the project.

Not accepting their fault to change more required modification from existing projects that need to accept their mistakes.

Apporio was cheated more clients, even the email report from booked they will give the unprofessional email receipt and need more corrections and modifications.

They will give contract and duration of the app is 1 month to 3 months but until now its more than 1 years now still no more reply from their end and denying to modify what is required by client, they will ask additional charges for the modification and per hour basis.

Apporio, if you offering the booking app, it should be the working app and finished app.

Only the modification required are only for the company images, name and other details and don't ask additional charges since this is part of your scope!

Your unprofessional !

You are scammer!

You are cheater!

You are lier!

V
3:39 am EDT

Apporio Infolabs All in one application

Be aware of this company.
Bunch of fraud, they kept beautiful format and verticals of applications, but you cannot run this application commercially, you need numerous modifications. Eventually your business will be ruined, and they enjoy & squeeze money with modification in middle of the business.
I was impressed seeing their apps, I try to negotiate several times and during demo, when I ask them to do the modification with extra price. They somehow quit.
If you want to discuss further, please call WhatsApp +[protected].
Please visit the link

You will find lot in google.
Thanks

Read full review of Apporio Infolabs and 2 comments
2 comments
TonyHitman
New York Mills, US
Nov 04, 2021 1:17 pm EDT

They are real frauds. I waisted lot of money. But finally I got good solution from v3cube.com

Al-Cas
Jun 19, 2022 12:38 am EDT
Replying to comment of TonyHitman

I have a bad experienced too, on this Apporio Lab.

After convinced me to get the offer and started the project.

They gave me the booking app like a starter kit and need to modify many things.

They did not ask you an important information what to put on their apps

Why Apporio is not giving the finished and working one app before you deal it?

After receiving the down payment they are delaying tactic for the project.

Your unprofessional !

You are scammer!

You are cheater!

You are lier!

Is Apporio Infolabs legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Apporio Infolabs as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 28% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Apporio Infolabs stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Apporio Infolabs should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Apporio Infolabs earns 94% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Apporio Infolabs achives 94% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Apporio Infolabs. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Apporio.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Apporio.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Apporio Infolabs have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Apporio.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with Apporio Infolabs's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 28% of 0 complaints were resolved.
  • Apporio Infolabs protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Apporio Infolabs has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
3:58 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Apporio Infolabs Scam fraud

We signed a contract and paid 30% to start a prebuilt logistics apps project on 27 September 2017 which should be delivered in 6 weeks. After 3 years and paying 85% of the USD4, 500, the project is still not completed yet.
Initially, I thought Apporio were a very professional company and my project is basically adding one extra feature to a ready made taxi apps. They are only very professional in creating more issues to the application rather than solving them. They would create a Skype group of 9 to 11 developers but nobody seems to know what is happening to your project at all. I don't mind if its a 6 weeks or 6 months delay but nothing came out after 3 years? That's how ridiculous they are. It's a great great disappointment! How can you trust a company when the developers and senior management right up to the CEO don't deliver on their promises and feel no remorse at all?
This scam strategy is to delay the delivery so much so that your business idea becomes obsolete and Apporio will get away with what you have paid them
For a start, I have posted here a Skype conversation between Ms Shilpa and me and there will be two more conversations. Check this out: https://youtu.be/hCamyemP2kk
If you want to know how Apporio can take 3 years and not delivering a simple trucking apps, please look for the next video.

Desired outcome: Refund

Read full review of Apporio Infolabs

After much communications. this matter has been amicably resolved. This is no longer a fraudulent or scam case.

P
2:49 pm EST

Apporio Infolabs Apporio taxi app

I purchased and paid in full for the apporio taxi app. Two years later, they havent delivered and wont even answer my messages. They only delivered builds that were partly funtional and didn't have a relationship with the functional documentation I provided when we started the project. As a bit of background, I run a software company and this was supposed to be an outsourced project.

Desired outcome: I want my money back.

Read full review of Apporio Infolabs and 1 comment
1 comment
Apporio Scam
Jun 21, 2021 11:17 pm EDT

There are so many opportunities to make a profit and yet Apporio would use this scam tactics. I'm just one of the unlucky ones. Money paid and 3 years they couldn't deliver. You can check https://youtu.be/hCamyemP2kk ...more to come

E
5:20 pm EDT

Apporio Infolabs apporio taxi - uber clone

Apporio was supposed to deliver the full app in May. They have asked for close the project at middle may and send the App as is. They send me the basic app and WEB App doesn't work. Everything went well with their salesperson Amir until I paid. It was all downhill after I paid. I have asked for give me technical support and they are not responding. I hope I have not been scammed. Beware. I am still following up. Still no reply. I am very disappointed. Their project manager Ankit is a terrible project manager. Beware. I have learned my lesson. Their contract promised weekly updates from the project team. That didn't happen. Don't deal with this company. I feel that I have been scammed.

6:35 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Apporio Infolabs - scam

Apporio was supposed to deliver the app in February. They have asked for a two-month extension. After two months they just showed me the basic app which was not what I ordered. Everything went well with their salesperson Vikram until I paid. It was all downhill after I paid. I have asked for a refund and they are not responding. I hope I have not been...

Read full review of Apporio Infolabs and 11 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Apporio Infolabs customer service

Phone number

+91 880 063 3884

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Apporio Infolabs?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apporio Infolabs Customer Service. Initial Apporio Infolabs complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Apporio Infolabs above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Apporio Infolabs. Discuss the issues you have had with Apporio Infolabs and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.