Having problems with Stickr?

Stickr Customer Service Contacts

3753 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 200
Las Vegas, Nevada

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stickr Customer Service. Initial Stickr complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Stickr above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Stickr. Discuss the issues you have had with Stickr and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

StickrWhen do I get a payment for advertising.

I'm I getting some compensation for having this sticker on my car. I haven't received anything thru mail or bank account. And i'm I suppose to contact or send a picture each month. I'm not sure I want this if i'm not doing it right or getting paid for it. Please send me something thru email or letter. I paid 44.87 ot get this sticker for my car, and nothing has happeded.

RESOLVED

• Stickr's response · Jun 15, 2020

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience so far. We explain how our program works and how to verify photos during signup, in emails, on our website, in our help center, on a flyer included with the decal, and in our terms and conditions.

When you join our company as a driver, you are joining our ad network. The ad network consists of thousands of drivers all around the US driving with a decal on their car. Anytime a sale or lead is generated from one of those decals, that money gets added to the revenue share pool. The revenue share earnings begin to accumulate on the first day of the month and resets on the last day of each month. Every month, the earnings in the revenue share are divided amongst those who verify a decal on their car. To get your portion of the revenue share, all you have to do is

1) Submit a photo on stickr.co when you first get your decal. This proves you have the decal on your car and adds you to the revenue share pool.
      2) After you submit your first photo, you need to submit a monthly photo on the 1st or by 12pm MST on the 2nd. This proves to us you kept the decal on your car for that month, so you will get a portion of the revenue share.

After we get your photos, we add your earnings to your dashboard on the 5th. From there, you cashout to your PayPal account. The amount you earn each month is determined by a variety of factors, such as, how long you had the decal on your car, how much money was added to the revenue share pool, how many verified drivers, etc. In addition to the cash earnings, you also make $50-$75 in gift cards every month and you get a rebate of your monthly membership fee.

If you have any questions or concerns, our amazing CS team is ready to help 7 days a week through phone, email, or chat.

StickrStickr

I signed up for Stickr in January and selected a campaign. I was charged $7, and expected to receive my sticker soon. I did not receive it. Now another month has gone by, I was charged another $7, and I still haven't received a sticker. I tried to log in, but it didn't recognize my email address. How can I log in to check or cancel my account? Thank you!

Stickradvertising scheme

This company is nothing but a high-tech pyramid scheme. They claim you can make money by advertising on your vehicle however none of the products advertised have any type of tangible Service attached with it. All it really does is get you to advertise to your local people about the company itself and trick them into signing up. One of the reasons why this is definitely a scam is you can pay extra money to be considered two drivers instead of just one. they charge you every month and come up with an excuse every time of why you're ineligible to be paid. I personally have never been paid through the service at all.

Jolene Gressman Oct 28, 2020

I'm also wondering how I can get a refund since I haven't received the sticker to put on my car. I have paid close to $45 that I really am not happy about paying. I don't make enough money to have it taken from me. I live off of my ssa. It isn't much, but then to have been taken advantage of and not getting what I purchased. This is just plain wrong. Please give me the information I need in order to get a refund.

Sincerely Jolene Gressman

Stickrsticker

I have been trying for months to opt out of this program, but, I am still getting charged every month for it. Please take me off your list, and stop charging me every month for it. I did not use it, nor am I using it now. I just want it gone. I am not in good enough health to keep trying new things. And, I cannot afford to have any more charges taken from my meager SS funds I get.

Sep 05, 2019

Stickr — advertising

They offer drivers money to put a sticker for advertising on your car and don't pay the drivers. I have...