Talwar Hyundai Service Center / pathetic service center

1 India Review updated:

I went to the Talwar Hyundai Service center at Tolichowki, Hyderabad on 27th June 2007 to get the wind screen replaced as I met with a minor accident. The service adviser there (Mr Arshad, ph: [protected]) does not have the common mannerism and respect for customer and behaved as if he was doing a favor to me.

The jobs written on the job card were: 1. To replace the wind screen and 2. Replace the wipers. They made me run around the service station in the morning by calling me the next day saying the car is ready whereas the repair was no where near completion. They dropped me back to my office after making me wait for 45 minutes and promised to deliver the car by 2.00 PM.

The car was delivered at 2.30 PM but only the wind screen was replaced. The wipers were not replaced and they were not functioning properly. When I called him he mentioned there was no stock and thats why the wipers were not replaced. when I insisted I should have been informed about this, he shouted at me saying "go complain wherever you want, I don't care. We do not have stock and hence we did not complete the job".

This is the way customers are treated by Hyundai and they flaunt about their happy customers... PATHETIC

Comments

• Pr
      21st of Dec, 2009

THE WORST DEALER . THE WORST SERVICE CENTER.
    If you go to talwar ... Please call yourself a FOOL and beleive me you will hang yourself.
    I read bad reviews but still I went to talwar beleiving that reviews might be wrong... But if you do that go hang yourself

• Go
      25th of May, 2010

I have shifted my residence to hyderabad (mehdipatnam) recently from mumbai. Want to give my Santro Car for servicing ánd minor repairs. Can anybody suggest me a good Hyundai service centre in and around Mehdipatnam or Tolichowki area?
    Regards