Talwar Hyundai Service Center / pathetic service center
I went to the Talwar Hyundai Service center at Tolichowki, Hyderabad on 27th June 2007 to get the wind screen replaced as I met with a minor accident. The service adviser there (Mr Arshad, ph: [protected]) does not have the common mannerism and respect for customer and behaved as if he was doing a favor to me.
The jobs written on the job card were: 1. To replace the wind screen and 2. Replace the wipers. They made me run around the service station in the morning by calling me the next day saying the car is ready whereas the repair was no where near completion. They dropped me back to my office after making me wait for 45 minutes and promised to deliver the car by 2.00 PM.
The car was delivered at 2.30 PM but only the wind screen was replaced. The wipers were not replaced and they were not functioning properly. When I called him he mentioned there was no stock and thats why the wipers were not replaced. when I insisted I should have been informed about this, he shouted at me saying "go complain wherever you want, I don't care. We do not have stock and hence we did not complete the job".
This is the way customers are treated by Hyundai and they flaunt about their happy customers... PATHETIC
More Talwar Hyundai Service Center Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - Hyundai Tuscon n sport 2018 model
- Hyundai Motor America - tittle release
- Hyundai Motor America - 2014 accent
- Hyundai Motor America - turn signal bulbs
- Hyundai Motor America - lease end