Takealot — poor service delivery
I placed an order with Take-a-lot and was advised that my parcel was out for delivery that morning.
I then receive a text message advising me that my parcel could not be delivered with no explanation.
I then logon to track my parcel and find no communication advising me or a concern or a delay.
I then had to call the call centre to speak to a not so happy call centre agent who was not eager to help.
I was advised that due to no drivers being available that my parcel would no longer be delivered today.
No other specifics were given, no call from Take-a-lot was received saying we are sorry.
I just think its shocking that a customer needs to follow up on an order and that Take-a-lot doesn't care to apologise or even inform the customer that the error is on their part.
My reference number for the call is 7274541 the order number is [protected].
I feel very let down and disappointed.
More Takealot Complaints & Reviews
- Takealot - chukbok 15 piece heavy bottom stainless steel cookware set
- Takealot - double debit on mobicred
- Takealot - call centre 0873627500
- Takealot.com - takealot still refusing to refund me for my decoder 
- Takealot - bad driving 
- Takealot - service
- Takealot - misrepresentation
- Takealot - 55424115
- Take a Lot - oztrail sun deluxe lounger - blue/grey
- Takealot - shocking service and a terrible new system