Takealot / lg 55" oled
I saw tv on site for weeks. Finally had the cash. Bought voucher of r18000 (value of item =r17999).
Instant I clicked on item - instead of going to check out - it disapperaed
Their is no other lg oled at similar price anywhere on site. I must have an oled and thus im stuck.
Stuck with r18000 'credit' and nothing to buy.
I can access the item at various other outlets... R1000 less at tafelberg furnishers.
So after soooo many calls and emails and no reply at all!!! A melissa steenkamo, after sitting on it for ages, after all the very clear emails with full details - send me short email saying handed to momentum
Not momentum multiply - correct name - and not their problem!!!
Its simple, either find tv that others have or refund cash I paid r18000 x 75% = r 13500 so I can buy it elsewhere.
You cannot keep the cash, taken under false pretensions - i. E displaying stock that 'magically ' dissapered. And have no alternative. Or even a promise if getting it at some reasonable date.
The law is clear... Its called unjust enrichment.
So, I am unleashing a massive campaign on social media, contacting our ceo and multiply head who deals with you & partnership gains you hundreds of millions... And will try stop this relationship.
I have many clients who use takealot through multioly as do my 100's of colleagues. Im emailing them all to beware and desist using u.
So suggest you wake up as the damage to takealot wil be enormous
More Takealot Complaints & Reviews
- Takealot - double debit on mobicred
- Takealot - chukbok 15 piece heavy bottom stainless steel cookware set
- Takealot - call centre 0873627500
- Takealot - bad driving 
- takealot.com - takealot still refusing to refund me for my decoder 
- Takealot - collection of logged return /exchange
- Takealot - candle bible for toddlers
- Takealot - delivery of my credit card from my bank
- Takealot - delivery and products received.
- Takealot - takealot collection service