Taco Cabana / rude service at taco cabana
Today I had a few friends over for the weekend and around noon we decided to go pickup some Taco Cabana. I personally love taco cabana and have never had this type of problem with them before.
We got to the ordering box in the drive thru and my partner started saying our order as well as our friends’ orders in the back, and the lady was super rude asking us WHAT DO YOU WANT? We had to repeat the order several times, and once we pulled around to the cashier, she personally told us that she was NOT the one who took our orders. That tells me that she must do this a lot. The lady that was so rude was an overweight African American woman who was giving sass and mouth back to people who were giving their order at the box.
Once arriving at home the food was horrible. Normally everything I get there is so wonderful, but this time was just flat out horrible. I thought about taking it back, but I didn't know what would have happened. OH well, I have sent headquarters an email, and I am posting this here so that should do it.
More Taco Cabana Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Cabana - horrible, horrible, horrible customer service 
- Taco Cabana - got fired for no reason
- Taco Cabana - very rude customer service! 
- Taco Cabana - general manager junior olvera 
- Taco Cabana - service 
- Taco Cabana - absolutely a mess
- Taco Cabana - lemmon ave location dallas tx
- Taco Cabana - product/service
- Taco Cabana - I complain about the food I ate chicken flautas - 3 pack
- Taco Cabana - iphone app