Taco Bell / taco bell in oakland, tn 38060
On june 15, 2018, I placed two orders through drive through and when I got to the window to make my payment, I needed 3 dollars to be taken from my debit card and the change I paid cash (.47 cents, I gave the lady.50 but clearly stated I wanted 3.00 taken off my debit card). She did.5o cents cash and 2.97 on my card. That is not what I told her to do, when I made the comment to her for doing exactly what she wanted to do instead of the paying customer requested to do so (knowing you can make split payment). She is highly rude and very unprofessional!! She closed the window in my face and took no action for her wrong doing and did not even try to apologize for her wrong doing. I am highly dissatisfied by her actions. They were unbelievable and very very unprofessional. Seeing I am a manager myself, that is something I would not allow my staff to do. And I do believe she was a manager for that location. I want a follow up phone call regarding this matter. I had a reason why I needed the three dollars to come off my card, not 2.97.
My phone number is [protected]
And my name is ms lomax
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Online order
- Taco Bell - Wait time/store un-clean/no manager/
- Taco Bell - hours
- Taco Bell - taco bell 029079
- Taco Bell - the customer service is horrible!