Taco Bell / product objects on food

Emmett Idaho, United States Review updated:

I went to taco bell bought 2 chalupa boxes 2 5 layer burritos 10 cheesey bean burritos
. We.got. Home and found foreign objects a peice of plastic in my 1 year olds burrito..omg r u freaking joking..
It was like the plastic underneath a condiments bottle cap the one you have to peel off.well someone left half of it in my sons burrito b.s..
I have called customer services 5 times I was told I would receive a call back everytime but no call back yet I would like a refund and a gift card for the 25 dollars I spent.. 25 on each if my son would have swallowed it i would be suing .. Obviously no one gives a [censored].. They can't even call back..

He
Nov 20, 2018

Comments

• Ic
      Nov 20, 2018

You truly are a disgusting person. It is obvious that you not love your one year old. You care more about are a refund or gift card than your child. If this really happened and you did not place the item there yourself why would you want to et a gift card to go back there? Make your own tacos if you cannot afford to eat and have to lie to get free food. What a shame.

• Ic
      Nov 20, 2018

I bet you wished that your son had swallowed that piece of item that you placed there. That way you could exploit him for money. You are pure filth. Why would you want a $25 gift card if your son almost swallowed plastic. You want both a refund and gift card. Looks to me like you tried to harm your child just for $25. Shame on you. I hope you are caught for your lies and receive the same punishment as that lady that claimed she "found" the finger in her Wendy's Chilli. Can't afford to feed your kid without lying, scamming and endangering him for free food than don't have kids.