Taco Bellorder wrong

I've seriously counted. How can the last 7 timed I have tried to get food for my family the order is always wrong. Something is either left or just plain not right. This is one of my kids favorite places to eat so a t least once a week we're there. I try to call and let them know that my order was wrong so that the next time I come to get food I can get straighten out but no one answers. Who wants to drive all the way back to get a couple of left off Tacos so that when you get home the rest of the food is cold.

Vi
Jan 20, 2015

Comments

• Bo
      May 15, 2007
    Taco Bell - The BaJaBlast is a rip off !

I was unable to a place on the web site to enter the code number that I had on my drink cup. This is a rip off and very misleading. I will not ever again try to participated in any of their company promotions.
    Bonnie Elliott

• Cl
      May 24, 2007

I completely agree with this as I had the same experience, I NEVER enter sweepstakes and just thought on whim that I would try this one... I searched and searched for the area to enter the code on the cup but could never find it... This is the makings of a class action suit... They are directly profiting from this information we give them and this is clearly misleading and illegal.

• Ca
      Jun 14, 2007

GoLargeLiveLarge. I would like to know what is being done about this scam. I was trying for a long time to enter the game but it didn't work. How can Taco Bell get away with this?

• Do
      Jun 16, 2007
    Taco Bell - Baja blast give away

After searching their web site several times, I could find no place to enter the code on the drink cup.

• Rp
      Jul 02, 2007
    Taco Bell - GoLargeLiveLarge.com

Apparently, you have to submit all sorts of personal info before you can enter your code! I didn't do the whole thing. What in the world makes them think I'm going to give them my birthday and all sorts of other personal info just to type in a code? This isn't a contest, it's a marketing scam.

Jul 05, 2007
    Taco Bell - Be aware of these promotion real motives

Went to advertised website, return with my previous address and wanted me to update with current one. It seems to me that both Taco Bell and Cronies are trying to gather personal / sensitive information to sell to a mega database. Be aware of these promotion real motives. OHH and yes nowhere on the site was there a place to enter any codes.

• Mi
      Jul 21, 2007
    Taco Bell - Lousy scam!

I can't believe a major company would run such a scam, but i had the misfortune of experiencing it for myself. Now i guess i will get a 100 spam emails a day due having registered on the site. I will never trust taco bell or pepsi again. Shame on them!

• Ki
      Sep 15, 2007
    Taco Bell - Fake contest!

World Series Blast contest is a fake! Can't find the contest page to enter code. Just the MLB website.

Beware!

• Kb
      Oct 05, 2007

Had no problem finding the contest page or where to enter the code. Just go to tacobell.com click on the contest icon, click then on the 'hand' that indicates 'enter here' and enter your information in the form that comes up. No problem!

• Cr
      Nov 11, 2007
    Taco Bell - harrassment

I was at work trying to do my job and the manager and employees were talking about how bad of a job i was doing and that they could do it better. this has happened at least 3 other times with the same manager. she was having me do multiple tasks to do while she was standing around doing nothing. i would like something done about this.

• Gi
      Jul 15, 2008
    Taco Bell - waiting
    Clearlake Rd
    Cocoa
    Florida

i waited in line for over 20 minutes, hollering into the speaker last fridya nite july 11, this was at 11:20 till 11:42. Finally rep comes on and says o my sensor didn't work is anyone there, and i sais yes me and a couple of other cars. still took another 10 minutes to get my food.
    least they could have done was given me 1/2 off.

• 2h
      Jul 15, 2008

Ive worked at many fast food places, and can tell you that every placed ive worked ive seen the sensor pad not go off for no apparent reason many, many times...but to wait 20 minutes for someone to answer is rediculous, why didnt you just pull forward to the window instead of yelling like an idiot?

• Bi
      Jul 16, 2008

Too lazy. Too lazy to cook for yourself and too lazy to get out of the car

• Bw
      Aug 10, 2008
    Taco Bell - unsanitary
    1620 W Valencia Rd.
    Tucson
    Arizona
    Phone: [protected]

I became sick from eating here. The service was terrible, and the restaurant smells like it is infested by rats.

• Ri
      Sep 01, 2008
    Taco Bell - New advertisment on TV
    Wasco
    California

The new adertisment for Taco Bell with the man going from one place to the other STEALING one penney from each place to buy an 89 cent item is teaching KIDS that it is OK to steal. THIS IS NOT WHAT THEY SHOULD BE TEACHING OUT YOUNG PEOPLE. I WILL NOT GO TO TACO BELL AGAIN. I JUST ATE A TACO SALAD TONIGHT BEFORE I SAW THE T.V. SLOT.

RICHARD

• Da
      Sep 20, 2008

TV commercial says 89 cents for the Volcano Taco.
    I get there and they charge me 99 cents..
    What the ### Is up with that?
    Again, where is the governmental Consumer Protection Division here in Florida?
    I called the police and told them and they said there was nothing they could do...
    False advertisement, fine.. I won't be back.

• Li
      Nov 01, 2008
    Taco Bell - Rudeness
    taco Bell
    Lathrop
    [protected]@aol.com

Was in Taco Bell ordering and shift manager came out yelling were close to other custemers were backed up in drive threw. you lost three cusemers. We almost walked out. The manager needs a attitude change.The three came in right behind us.

• Sh
      Nov 03, 2008

LOCATION ROUTE 110 MELOVILLE LONG ISLAND NEW YORK

1-CHARGING MORE
    2-NO BILL
    3-BAD ATITUTE
    4- AND THERE EXCUSE THEY ARE IN PRIVATE CONTRECT NOT UNDER TACO BELL, THEY CAN CHARGE AS MUCH THEY WANT.
    5- ALL EMPLOYES ARE WITH SAME PURPOSE TO STEAL MONEY, LOTS OF CUSTOMERS ARE IN RUSH THROUGH DRIWAY AND NO BODY PAYS ATTANSION.
    6-I DID COUGHT THEM, STILL THEY DO NOT WANT TO GIVE ME A SERVICE.

PLEASE MAKE SHORE NOBODY ELSE GET HERT

• Mi
      Nov 24, 2008
    Taco Bell - very slow service in drive thru and did not receive any napkins
    Burlington
    Washington
    TacoBell.com

I have been to Taco Bell in Burlington, Washington on several occasions and did not get any napkins and the service was very slow. This happened in the drive -thru.

Michelle Tuzzolo

• De
      Nov 30, 2008

Only lazy people use the drive thru. Do you really eat that ###?

• Me
      Feb 20, 2009
    Taco Bell - Hard piece of black plasic found in my food
    Taco bell
    Edinburgh
    Indiana

I found a somthing black and hard in my food tonight and i bit into it. omg this is crazyyyy .. I will never eat at a taco bell again.. This was in Edinburgh Indiana!!!

• Ba
      Mar 29, 2009
    Taco Bell - no salt available
    Louisiana
    Phone: [protected]

I have called the '800' number. taco bell absolutely refuses to make salt available to its customers. salt is universaly available to diners in every culture. I have been boycoting 'TB' for over three years because of this issue2cb12

• Not trying to be mean agian" The numbers on the back of the reciepts" r used for the customers to let corparate how the employees are doing and to make sure the customers are being handled properly..Yes there are weekly winners...They do not sell your info to anyone

Apr 14, 2009

Are you serious? Buy some salt and keep it in your car! Since it is "universaly available" as you say, you should have no problem finding some!

• Da
      Apr 16, 2009
    Taco Bell - spicey chicken burritos
    Easley
    South Carolina

they hav discontinued their biggest and best food the spicey chicken burritos!! i will not eat there anymore because they obviously do not care what their customers like!!!

• Pa
      May 01, 2009

I agree completely! Spicy chicken burritos were the only reason that I ever ate at Taco Bell and now they are gone! I guess that means no more Taco Bell for me. :(

• Mr
      May 01, 2009

Oh boo hoo. You won't eat their anymore because they no longer have food that you like? No ###ing duh.

• Bb
      Jun 09, 2009
    Taco Bell - taco salad

taco bell great southwest in grand prairie texas serving taco salad with molded taco shell. tuesday 8 june 2009

• Le
      Jun 28, 2009
    Taco Bell - DID NOT GET ORDER RIGHT
    Texas

Did not get order right - ordered a salad, told them what i wanted and did not want on salad. Got home and it was wrong.

• Ki
      Jul 31, 2009

I agree with you. I ate there just once and was sick for the next two days. its the worst quality food ever!

• Pi
      Aug 30, 2009
    Taco Bell - bad magm
    shelbyville rd
    Louisville
    Kentucky
    Phone: [protected]

i came and got volcano taco. and sujinda made it she put no sauce and no lettace it was gross. next make a taco right.I think they should hire better people to make the food.

• 28
      Oct 13, 2009

Well, I think you should get better spelling and grammar skills.

• St
      Oct 13, 2009

Are you serious? You work at a Taco Bell. Just do your job. This is not a serious complaint! What a joke you are.

• Er
    Taco Bell - equal
    Montgomery
    Texas

Taco bell does not care who are the hard workers they pay less to those people and pay more to the people who do not do anything and just stand there and get payed. The managers need to see who works hard and know why they got the job.

• Ni
      Oct 21, 2009
    Taco Bell - Black Taco
    California

This taco is filled with dye to make it look black. It taste just like the other corn sheel taco. What a marketing scam! It is another was to get toxic dye into our body

• Si
      Jan 17, 2010

It's blue corn tortilla.

• Cc
      Jan 17, 2010

6 mins ago by Mica1755 0 Votes
    Way to do your research before posting a complaint, NickQ. You're probably the kind who thinks 911 was a government conspiracy and that we never landed on the moon.

i lolled :P

• Ni
      Mar 22, 2010
    Taco Bell - upset
    Murfreesboro
    Tennessee

I have went into taco bell 3 times and everytime I have asked for extra sauce never once have i recieved ANY sauce!!! Tell me what is stopping the employees from giving out sauce...in a hurry...lazy...or have been told not to without the customer asking why??? i too myself work at fast food and never treat the customers this way...i simply ask for sauce its not like i ask for an upsize or something that costs!!!

• Dj
      Aug 02, 2010

They close 10 minute early.

• Ka
      Aug 05, 2010

Cantina is too dry. The corn 'wrap' tasted like crap. Enjoyed the 'healthy' approach though. Besides the rubbery object is was wrapped in I give it an A. Thanks