Taco Bell / employee unproffesionalism and harassment on the job
I started Taco Bell on 10/8/08. I was happy to be hired after being out of a job for a while. I had worked at Taco Bell before, about 10 years ago.
I enjoyed my job and tried to remain professional.
After a while I noticed that some of the male employees behavior was very loud and immature.
I was a cashier and I had trouble hearing the customers, because of the male employees on the food line. I voiced this concern to the employees and the supervisor. The male employees were very rude to me. I got very upset and chose to quit. I feel the manager was not going to do much about the situation. I had only worked there a little over a month at this time.
I think it is a shame that there are so many people who need jobs and employees who are hired are very unproffesional and immature. I hope the
Regional Manager reads this.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Resent vist to taco bell at 50th and l str in omaha ne
- Taco Bell - Management behavior- Locked us in store- Called Police 11/15/18
- Taco Bell - xl steak and beef burrito and hard taco
- Taco Bell - taco pizza nachos
- Taco Bell - hair in food