Taco Bell / employee unproffesionalism and harassment on the job

College Way DR.Mt Vernon, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360-428-6090
I started Taco Bell on 10/8/08. I was happy to be hired after being out of a job for a while. I had worked at Taco Bell before, about 10 years ago.
I enjoyed my job and tried to remain professional.
After a while I noticed that some of the male employees behavior was very loud and immature.
I was a cashier and I had trouble hearing the customers, because of the male employees on the food line. I voiced this concern to the employees and the supervisor. The male employees were very rude to me. I got very upset and chose to quit. I feel the manager was not going to do much about the situation. I had only worked there a little over a month at this time.
I think it is a shame that there are so many people who need jobs and employees who are hired are very unproffesional and immature. I hope the
Regional Manager reads this.

Michelle Tuzzolo

Comments

Mr
  11th of Jul, 2011
Greetings Morteza Amirkhani or to whom it may concern:

My name is Mrs. Williams and I have been a faithful employee of Taco Bell since fall of 2009 until yesterday 07/10/2011.

I have received many recognitions and even gifts for Excellent customer service, training of new cashiers and excellent overall knowledge and application of Taco Bells' brilliant concept of customer mania.

Recently a new, team member/shift leader joined us. Her name is Allison. Our store number is 026798, 10005 University Blvd. Orlando Florida. I know terrible treatment from this manager towards me and since she (Allison) is close friends, maybe even an in-law of our G.M. Lisa Lorraine, my complaints have gone unnattended.

June 6, 2011, i felt threatened by Allison, the G.M. was not present so i felt the urgent need to call the authorities. Because i responded calmly and called the authorities, i was let go by both these managers saying i over reacted.

Although i was so hurt by this decision, as i am the only person able to work in my household, I recently found out that Allison has been going behind my back, talking to my husband about all my personal job related information. Which is strictly against Taco Bell rules and regulations! I am seriously considering taking legal action against her and whom ever legal counsel says I should defend myself against in this matter. This is unheard of and i will not sit back and allow this so called manager to get away with causing problems in my marriage, family and my personal life which has nothing to do with Taco Bell at all.

If employees are not even allowed to disclose another employees hours to anyone, i know
Allison's behavior is totally against Taco Bell policy