Taco Bell / flat out robbery

United States Review updated:

At 901 E Broadway North Little Rock Ar 72114. Everytime I order regular tacos I will recieve a half a teaspoon of meat and it will be empty one inch on each end, the shells are always cracked all the way down and stale and the lettuce is often wilted and clear. Their food even tastes like it was all the stuff the other stores would have thrown out days before. Everytime I have brought the taco back to them to complain they refuse to do anything about it.

At times it seems like he is useing what should be used to fill one desent taco elsewhere to fill 3 at his store, and I am not exagerating at all. One time I ordered a taco salad with extra meat, willing to pay to get some meat, and I was shocked when he charged me extra and literally put half of what he normally would, and that aint much, which is why I ordered extra in the first place. It was almost like a slap in the face and flat out robbery.

I will get a little bit better deal when Mr Allen isnt there, but when he is I’ve learned to go to the one on McCain instead and get my moneys worth. If you dont believe me? Go there and let him ruin your day. Just because the store is in and economically challenged area doesnt mean he should take advantage of the locals just because he is a different race. Be prepared to order twice as much food than you normally would elsewhere.

Comments

• Gr
      4th of May, 2012

If it is so terrible and you aren't happy with the food why would you keep coming back for more?

• Tp
      19th of Oct, 2012

Dude, learn to make your own tacos at home. All you need is a package of tortillas, some ground beef, and a packet of spices. Costs less, and will be better food. Taco Bell is crap food. Haven't you figured that out?