Taco Bell / rude and gross

Eugene, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 541-606-7017
On Friday December 19th at 11:00 a.m. My husband went through the drive through of th TacoBell at 2890 W.11th street in Eugene, Oregon 97402. He order two fully loaded nachos and came straight home As we were eating I found a long straight black hair inside my nachos mixed in with meat and salsa. Myhusband took the food back down to tacobell where they argued over the fact that there was hair in the food. My husband showed them the hair in the food (Which I had only eaten about three chips out of.) Then the lady argued more about the fact that it wasn't there fault that it must have been my hair. I have wavy Brown Hair, Not straight long black hair. She finally refunded my money after 20 minutes of arguing with her.If this is the way that tacobell runs there companies then I will never eat at tacobell again in my life time.What ever happen to the customer is right. This employee was very Rude, Arguemenitive, and very unprofessional. I am absolutely appalled at the way I was treated. I work in customer service and would never call or incenuate that a customer is a LIAR. Please feel free to contact me. Katrina MOrton [protected]

Comments

Pa
  11th of Sep, 2009
That is very disgusting! The person who made the food should have pulled thier hair back all the way or wear a hair net, oh man if the health department saw that they would flip!

Taco Bell Logo Taco Bell