Taco Bell / ball of hair chalupa

May 8, 2015
TACO BELL Smithtown, NY
Bought chalupa through the drive tru and parked. As i was chewing, felt hair in the roof of my mouth. I grab it with my fingers and it was a ball of hair, felt more hair and reomved additional hair didn't feel right and rinse my mount with water. 2 kids, they look like 13 yrs old, at the window, manager looks under 30 yrs of age. Went inside almost lost it. Question yourselves before buying at this branch.

N  16th of Aug, 2015 by
This complaint may seem small but it is on principal and I see I am not the only one. I went to the Taco Bell today in Ringgold, Ga...went through the drive through. I was told when I ordered that it was $3.82 which was correct as I ordered the same the previous day so wrote it in my check book. At the window I was told the register was "messed up" so did not get a receipt. When I got home I was balancing my check book and went on my online account (about 20 minutes after ordering) and saw that I was charged $4.82. I tried to call the Taco Bell but the phone number online went to a fax. I tried to post a complaint at the Taco Bell page but it is "under maintenance". I tried to call but it was closed. I don't feel like changing my whole check book, I don't like that I did not get a receipt and that the posted bill was incorrect. I don't like that I could not reach ANYONE to complain! I will be going back in person to complain!

Taco Bell Logo Taco Bell