Taco Bell / ball of hair chalupa

1 Smithtown, NY, United States Review updated:

Bought chalupa through the drive tru and parked. As i was chewing, felt hair in the roof of my mouth. I grab it with my fingers and it was a ball of hair, felt more hair and reomved additional hair didn't feel right and rinse my mount with water. 2 kids, they look like 13 yrs old, at the window, manager looks under 30 yrs of age. Went inside almost lost it. Question yourselves before buying at this branch.

En
May 8, 2015

Comments

Be
  16th of Aug, 2015

This complaint may seem small but it is on principal and I see I am not the only one. I went to the Taco Bell today in Ringgold, Ga...went through the drive through. I was told when I ordered that it was $3.82 which was correct as I ordered the same the previous day so wrote it in my check book. At the window I was told the register was "messed up" so did not get a receipt. When I got home I was balancing my check book and went on my online account (about 20 minutes after ordering) and saw that I was charged $4.82. I tried to call the Taco Bell but the phone number online went to a fax. I tried to post a complaint at the Taco Bell page but it is "under maintenance". I tried to call but it was closed. I don't feel like changing my whole check book, I don't like that I did not get a receipt and that the posted bill was incorrect. I don't like that I could not reach ANYONE to complain! I will be going back in person to complain!