Taco Bell / fully loaded taco salad

1 E 10th and scatterfield Anderson, IN, United States Review updated:

it is nothing they make mit out to be it is no more than a taco salad with beans and rice if you are lucky enough to any beans and rice with it hardly any meet it was all lettuce not like the comercial were the guy had to search for the lettuce we had to search everthing but

Comments

• Ri
      20th of Apr, 2009

on the commercial the guy cant find the lettuce, he should of had one of ours, it was all lettuce, I found two small pieices of chicken on mine and one smaller on my wifes, and the beans and rice would have fit in a table spoon.I called taco Bell up and complained and they said bring them back and they would make us new ones, which we did and too are amazement we got four small pieces of chicken and two table spoons of beans and rice and very little lettuce making a very small salad even smaller, it looks nothing like the picture, not even close.we will never eat at Riverbank Taco HELL again.I work all over northern cal and its always good at other locations.Riverbank is the worst.several times we said we would not go back, but now we have gave them the last chance.we will never go back !

• At
      21st of Apr, 2009

Yes. put more meat in your taco. Just what America needs, more obesity.

• La
      21st of Apr, 2009

I have an idea for you, sir. If you show me a single food article that resembles the picture very well, and makes you happy to purchase it from said resemblance, I'll suck your ###.

• Ro
      9th of Jun, 2009

That was another Taco Salad, the huge one with everything on it. It was a special event. This new salad is awful.