T-Mobile / ditch and switch

United States, Florida, Jupiter
They are awful. Do not use tmobile. When I switched to t-mobile from sprint. They tell you they will reimburse your for your final bill. We traded in our old phones and they put a credit on our account for the old phones. My final bill from sprint was $962. My submission has been denied twice (Rep at the tmobile store submitted) from tmobile to get my reimbursement. When I finally called customer care now 3 months later, they tell me that I will not get back 962, but the amount that is left from deducting the trade in on our phones... Woah woah woah what?!?!?!?!?!? No one told us that!!! Now here I am about to be taken to collections from sprint for almost 1000 and I will only get back 4 hundred something. No one told us that! If I would've know that I never would have switched. And what is worse I was on the phone with tmobile for 2 days, 5 different people told me 5 different things and 5 different people to call. In the end, they told me there is nothing they can do about it. Wow! Screw you t-mobile!
Jun 9, 2015