T-Mobile — additional charges, wrong information
I spent almost 2 hours with a local rep to switch our phone plan to a less expensive family plan for 8 lines. Then, when I called corporate T-Mobile service, I spent another hour and a half trying to get them to understand our plan change only to find out the rep had given us wrong information to begin with and our "new" plan was not legitimate so I spent more time trying to figure out what to do with back and forth phone calls. Finally, when I agreed to the final contract, the corporate service rep said, "An you know it's an additional $10 per line?" and that's when I blew up. This, also, was never explained. I was so frustrated that I spoke words in a tone I never use! I feel deceived! Information was withheld or incorrect through the entire process.
Do not trust T-Mobile's service reps!
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment 
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service 
- T-Mobile - false charges 
- T Mobile - selling customers phone numbers