Symantec Norton Internet Security / unauthorized charges
This morning I renewed my annual Norton Internet Protection service. The cost to renew is $49.99
15 minutes after renewing, I logged into my online banking & in the pending charges were 3 separate charges from Norton!
Two fees for $49.99
One fee for $59.99
That's $157.97 dollars.
That's $109.98 more than verbally discussed.
The person that helped me was Pavankumar Munnalal Shrivastav from Symantec Support.
I spent over an hour with someone on the phone that could not correct the situation before being transferred to his supervisor that offered the same rhetoric nonsense.
A+ on your customer service mate!
Now refund the money from the unauthorized charges!
More Symantec Norton Internet Security Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - support 
- Norton - amazon gift card
- Norton - the support I received was nothing, great job
- Norton - technical team scam.
- Norton - norton antivirus subscription