Syed Ali & Chrisina Copely (eBay Id - Syedandchris) / beware of purchasing from this dishonest person!

I was the seller through Tupperware, and this person purchased from me. I sent the item a little late, and the buyer filed a dispute with Paypal. Paypal gave them their money back out of my account, but I had already shipped the item to them. So I appealed the dispute with a shipping tracking number, and I won the appeal with paypal because I had proof of delivery. Paypal told me it was my responsibility to get my money back from the customer. The customer has not responded to any of the many emails I have sent them asking for payment for their purchase. I have proof of the purchase, proof from Paypal that I won the appeal, a tracking number showing proof of delivery, and also proof that paypal gave them their money back, plus copies of all the emails I have sent to this person asking for payment. The original purchase from me was on May 2nd through Ebay, Item Number [protected]. Payment was made to me on May 2, 2006 through Paypal for $34.99, Paypal Transaction number 6WJ345454S056014E. Paypal gave money back to buyer on June 12, 2006, Paypal Transaction number 8MM[protected]T - BUT my merchandise was DELIVERED to them on June 9, 2006 - www.usps.com tracking number [protected]. June 14th, 2006, I appealed case with Paypal and won, but Paypal said I was on my own to get money back. Customer has ignored repeated attempts to collect. BEWARE OF PURCHASING FROM A DISHONEST PERSON, YOU COULD GET TAKEN!

eBay Logo eBay