DecoraPort International Logo

DecoraPort International

Having problems with DecoraPort International?

DecoraPort International reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 2, 2015. The latest review Decoraport LED Mirror D115-2028 was posted on May 27, 2021. DecoraPort International has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 15 reviews. DecoraPort International has resolved 0 complaints.

DecoraPort International Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 861 7989 (Customer Service)
+1 450 444 8808 (Pick-up & Return Center)
8050 Boulevard Taschereau, unit A
Sat7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Pick-up & Return Center
4200 Matte Blvd, Unit B, Brossard, Quebec, J4Y 3J5

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DecoraPort International Customer Service. Initial DecoraPort International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DecoraPort International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DecoraPort International. Discuss the issues you have had with DecoraPort International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DecoraPort International Complaints & Reviews

DecoraPort InternationalDecoraport LED Mirror D115-2028

Bought 2 LED lit mirrors with defogger May of 2021. Installation documentation is incomplete (at best).

Site states they are Code compliant for the USA.

The 120V internal power supply device has an internal UR (Underwiters Lab mark for certified products that are intended to be used inside of other devices). The tail supplied is 2-wire. No grounding wire. [The internal AC/DC power supply is a Jinbo JLV-12030KA-U]

The NEC has required since 1971 -and now mandated for use as of 2020, connection to a GFCI.

The Grounding is material to the GFCI operation. Regardless if a combination GFCI/AFI or AFI, or GFCI sensor to work. 2-wire connected devices requires labeling of an uncertified ground. The Jinbo has a ground wire that has been cut & capped. Ungrounded condition would take a separate UL card file. Which is not provided or referenced.

No wiring diagram provded. Wholly unresponsive customer service or even an FAQ. No direction provided for "compliant" installation.

DecoraPortLED mirror

I ordered and received 2 LED mirrors from Decoraport. However, one is defective and has a small, white spot in the middle when the light goes on. I have tried calling them and was told they would send my order number, but I never received it. I have tried the live chat and haven't received an answer. I was told to contact customer service, but the call was disconnected and never went through. I would like to discuss this issue with a live person so it can be resolved. I love the mirror, but am having a very difficult time with the customer service and am very frustrated.
    I have a photo, but it is on my phone and I don't know how to put it on my computer.

DecoraPort Internationalhttps://www.decoraport.ca/english/bathroom-single-handle-tub-and-shower-faucet-brass-with-chrome-finish-86h15-chr-sa-8087442506.html

Hi, after having my plumber install the finishing in my bathroom renovation we noticed soon after that there was a small puddle of water in the shower just below the lower faucet. After wiping this it was noticed that it came back after a few short hours. There is a small and very slow drip while in the off position.

As you can see in the picture I have not even installed the glass yet. I'm not sure what's wrong. My plumber said seems like a bad cartage whatever that is.

Please help.

DecoraPort — Poor service!

Christmas ruined thanks to DecoraPort. My daughter moved to her own house recently and I decided to give her...

DecoraPort — freestanding tub

Complete horror story! Extreme caution!!! Purchased freestanding tub on a presale with expected shipping in...

DecoraPort — Scratched sink

I should have read these reviews before I ordered. I've been back and forth through phone calls and email...

Montreal

DecoraPort — Customer service / product quality

Order # 1CCKA44205501314. (86in x 40in) LED backlit mirror delivered 1-9-17 and it arrived via a contract...

DecoraPort International — Horrible site and service!

I bought a mirror from this store and it arrived damaged there was a huge crack! I sent them a message asking...

www.decoraport.caDefective mirror

We have two bathrooms in our house so I ordered two bathroom mirrors from www.decoraport.ca. Shipping was very slow and it took them forever to deliver. When we opened the package we saw that one mirror was defective and had a crack. I contacted customer service and said that we would like to get one mirror replaced and they said that we have to send the whole order back. We wanted to keep one of the mirrors, there was nothing wrong with it, but they said that they need both mirrors. We paid for the return shipping and sent both mirrors back.
        Later when I contacted them they said that it was probably broken during the shipment and refused to replace it. They said that I need to contact the shipping company.
        Soon I got my mirrors back.
        These guys are so unreliable. Will never buy from them again.

www.decoraport.ca — No response and no emails about the order

We bought from www.decoraport.ca, because they offered free shipping and their prices were small enough. It...

Quebec

www.decoraport.ca — They provided big order, but it was defective

I recently placed large order on the website www.decoraport.ca. Order arrived with small delay, but it wa...

Brossard

www.decoraport.caThey still haven't changed my phot frames

I bought photo frames from the company www.decoraport.ca. I ordered 2 black and two white photo frames, but the seller delivered only one red frame. I contacted the online chat agent and asked if it was possible to change them. The seller told me that “yes”, but after some time he stopped to reply. I returned the frames back, but I haven’t received new one. I won’t recommend other people to deal with them.

www.decoraport.ca — They stole $600 from my account

I haven’t bought from the company www.decoraport.ca. I didn’t know that such company existed at...

Brossard

www.decoraport.caThey didn't provide order. And when you ask for refund they only promise a lot

I don’t recommend other people to buy from the company www.decoraport.ca. I placed the order 4 weeks ago and they promised to provide the order 10 times already. All their promises and speeches were total bullsh*t. I have no idea where my order was and did they send it or not, but I decided to return money back. I again was scammed and the only thing I want is to get my money back. So, please, help me.

www.decoraport.ca — The seller refused to change the defective mirror

I ordered LED mirror from the company www.decoraport.ca. I got the mirror, but it missed several bulbs on one...