Having problems with Letgo?

Letgo Customer Service Contacts

175 Varick Street
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Letgo Customer Service. Initial Letgo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Letgo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Letgo. Discuss the issues you have had with Letgo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Letgo Complaints & Reviews

Letgo AppMuch from my accident. But if you could please help me. That would be great.

Not complaining but I need help getting in my old account. I can't remember password or no longer have access to the phone was using in may2020. I can't remember to much from my accident. But if you could please help I would be in great. Great appreciation of your assistance.
I can give any information needed to do with my account and all credentials needed for retaining passwords

LetgoMy cell was destroyed, and I'm unable to acquire another; so I can't sell anything

Nearly two weeks ago I lost my cell to a fatal accident, and I've been unable to afford another as I've been out of work since last May; so I try to post items to get needed cash. What I find is that I can't sell, period, because the platform isn't set up for use without a cell phone. I have a problem with this. Please advise, and I'm not interested in using someone elses cell to do it.

Letgomcm handbag

I have been trying to sell a used MCM handbag on let it go which is authentic purchased by my mother in law who is now in memory care and will no longer use it. I priced it low as it is quite used and may need some repair as I had explained in the app. Not long after posting I was informed that it was removed due to lack of authenticity. I took pictures of its tag to demonstrate this and posted. What more can I do to prove authenticity? I do not have a bill of sale

LetgoA toyota camry

On the 18 of June I saw a Toyota Camry 2012 on letgo. The evidence of the chat is on letsgo app. I jus found out there is lien on the car. I haven't driven the car, I have in my possession the title the seller gave me, on purchase of the car. I paid $4200 for the car. The car and the title are currently in my possession. The seller even advice me to sell it to somebody else again after I complained about it. Please help resolve this complaint

• Aqqaint Sep 29, 2020

I’m sorry to hear about your experience and that is exactly the type of activity we are hoping to prevent. We created a new peer exchange app that removes the scammers and creates a safer way to buy, sell and share reviews with people you can trust. If you are interested you can find us in the app store or visit www.aqqaint.com to learn more.

LetgoBlocked

I was just blocked, 7/31/2020, 225 pm (EST) while I was trying to purchase an item. Why was I blocked? I have not done anything wrong. I had just recently made a purchase and was trying to do the same thing. No e-mail was sent, I was just blocked. Please let me know why. [protected]@gmail.com.
          I just want to be able to purchase what I was messaging someone about.

Jul 25, 2020

Letgo — Fraudulent listing showing house for rent for $1500 @ 2465 lamaku pl. Honolulu hi

7/25/2020 RE: 2465 Lamaku PL Honolulu, HI I am the Real Estate Broker for this house . HOUSE IS FOR SALE...

LetgoWasher and dryer

I was trying to purchase a washer from Josh Dean. I put a 50$ deposit to his cash app when he said he was on the way. He never showed and some how he took more money from my cash app without my approval!!! And of course he will not answer or respond to text. His cash app is Paul Brayer. I have contacted my bank and Letgo. I think he needs to be removed so he can not continue to scam others.

Jun 23, 2020

Letgo — Recumbent bicycle

Felicia Sawyer sold me a defective item. We did not know until at home recharging the batteries (both are...

LetgoYour stance

All lives matter. You have lost me and all my contacts forever!

Check twitter, your company will pay a huge price for folding under the pressure of a few thousand [censored]s. Good luck in the near future!

Remember this country was founded on freedom for all.
              Asian lives matter, latino lives matter, american indian lives matter,
              Anglo american lives matter. The protectors of freedom, truth justice & the american way, lives matter. "you cowards".
              If black lives really mattered, why is your company not protesting black on black killings in 4 of our largestest cities. (ie) chicago!!!

• Ka
                  Katpenso Jun 17, 2020

You're obviously racist or black lives matter wouldn't bother you, furthermore blm is about them mattering as much as other lives, to say that racism isn't alive and well is a lie and to say it isn't just prices that black lives don't matter as much as white lives. This isn't about black on black crime, this is about the police continuing to wrongfully profile colored citizens. Stop trying to make this about you white people being left out, white people have always had it better in America. My family is half black so I know both sides, my mom isn't afraid to get pulled over, but my dad is, and my mom has to worry about my dad being shot or wrongfully arrested bc of the color of his skin. You don't know what that is like, ahs as a child having to witness the way a cop treats your father bc he's black makes me cry. We even were refused service at a restaurant in a small town in Illinois, while travelling to Florida, bc my dad is black and his kids(me and my sisters) were obviously mixed...you don't know what that's like, this happened in 2010, so don't tell me that black people are treated equally, bc they are not!! Shame and on you...God doesn't like racism, and this country needs real good Christians to stand up against racism. ...sincerely a girl with a black father who hopes his father will be treated equally..

• Cr
                  Criticatlarge Oct 27, 2020

@Katpenso Amen. If you ain't been there, you just don't get it.

LetgoIphone 7 Plus

Jackie Delgadillo was selling an Iphone 7 Plus. Met up on April 25th, 2020; checked the phone as best we could, paid for the device and went our separate ways. The phone worked fine for a day or two then it started powering on and off automatically. The phone looks great on the outside.

She had great reviews so I thought she was trustworthy but boy was I disappointed. I paid her $230.

I had hoped to at least get some of my money back if not all or expected her to have the device repaired. I am angry and upset!

Sellers phone number is [protected]. She lives in Cooper City area.

Patrice

Iphone 7 Plus

LetgoI cannot reply to any seller via messages

I was in the middle of buying a product (which I sent a "deposit/shipping money" and inquiring about another product when now my messages wont work. When I type and sent the message, it pops up and shows one red arrow. But then when I come back to my messages, it shows I haven't sent anything to them. I also sent out messages concerning other products and nothing is showing up in my messages. I am extremely upset about this as this is my first experience with this app/site. This issue is occurring with both the app as well as the desktop site. I have logged out and back in with no luck. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app as well with no luck. This needs to be fixed because this is not okay.

LetgoChat function failed in middle of conversation; charged premium fee without giving an option to confirm fee or select more valuable options

Unable to send chat messages. Lost sale. I paid $4.99 for 24 hours of premium listing and cant respond to inquiries.
                    Additionally, the company does not have a customer service number and the help section of the website always comes back with an unable to contact error. I would like a refund of the fee I paid for the increased visibility. Lastly, I was immediately charged the $4.99 fee for a 24 hour "increased visibility" listing when I could have paid $3.99 for 72 hours or $5.99 for 7 days to highlight my item as a premium listing. I will dispute the charge with my credit card company since I am unable to reach Letgo to resolve.

Letgo4 Tobias Chairs to purchase from Steph B in Brooklyn

Sunday, March 15th 2020, I had made a deal with Steph B on both Letgo and Offerip5 to purchase 4 Ikea Tobias Chairs from him for $125.00. He agreed on the deal and said that's fine. He asked when can I can come pick them up. I told him since th weather was bad during the week in New York & New Jersey, can we make it for Thursday. He agreed with that as well. We exchanged phone numbers and all. Starting Monday March 17th, He started ignoring all my messages on the phone and on Letgo and offer up and ignored all my calls. This is poor business and I want to be given access to leave a review about him and calls I want to be given access to write a review about him on his page. This was wrong. He could've had the decent to tell me. I just saw he marked it sold on Letgo and offer up.

Letgoletgo team

I was in the middle of a negotiation with a prospective buyer when his account went suddenly under review by the "letgo team". Why has my correspondence with this individual been terminated, and why in the middle of a deal? OK, you want three hundred and fifty characters minimum, you shall indeed get three hundred and fifty characters. How's that?

Mar 15, 2020

Letgo — Fake 1921 Peace dollar

I have collected coins for 50 years and know my stuff. There is a 1921 Peace Dollar for sale by Katie. Asking...

LetgoRifle scope

I am trying to sell a rifle scope. Not a firearm. Not ammunition. I can see plenty of other listings for rifle scopes on LetGo but mine continues to get "discarded" minutes after posting with the message "Guns and related items are not allowed on letgo." Then why are there hundreds of listings for scopes present? Why are people selling Air Soft Rifles? Why are gun cases allowed? These are ALL "Guns and related items" if you want to be real about it. There is nothing illegal about a rifle scope. In fact it is a very common piece of hardware for a rifle.

Rifle scope
                          Rifle scope

LetgoEcho Show

Javien Suarez sold me an Echo Show for $30 but did not take his Amazon password off it--it cannot be used until I get this piece of information.
                            I tried to get it through his brother William R., but this seems to not be working either.
                            I just want to be able to use what I bought...
                            The only thing I can think of is going back to his house (his brother's house) to go get the information that I should EASILY be able to get over the phone in 5 minutes. I've given my phone numbers at least twice--and a business card to Javien. Someone should get in touch with me...

Mar 04, 2020

Letgo — letgo

Im not sure what information you need from me. Ill start with this. I have a scammer on letgo trying to get...

Letgopost malone tickets

Jason on letgo is taking peoples money for the tickets on vemo and then blocking them this is [censored] I only paid 75 out of the 150 but that is my hard earned money and then I cant figure out how to report him on letgo so he is still selling also a few of my friends messaged him and he blocked them to I have all the messages and the text and the email from him to prove it all im just going to have to call the police I guess this is why people cant trust anyone what a piece of [censored]

Letgoharley davidson to be given free

Saw ad for Harley that was placed by Alan Brown on on the 8th of Feb. I gave him my information and he requested I donate to a charity of his choice. Which I did. He stated after he received the receipt from the donation he would contact his realtor and make arrangements for me to pick up his bike. Then he tells me the bike got sold, then he tells me he got it back but had to pay 1,600.00 shipping cost. Lastly he asked for 600.00 of the 1,600.00 and he would guarantee my the bike. It's all fraud and he's under investigation. Please look into this and if I can be of further service please contact me. Don't like scammers. Love your site and have a good day. David