Swatch / Don't Honor Warranty
I bought a Swatch for my wife.
Problem #1: The band broke after about a month. Upon searching the Internet, I was surprised to find that Swatch is well known for providing flimsy bands on many of their watches and of course they don't cover the band in their warranty. I paid for a new band.
Problem #2: The watch lets water in. I returned it for repair since it was still under warranty. After a month, they returned the watch, saying it was my fault for scratching the glass. (There is a tiny almost invisible scratch on the glass AND by the way the watch claims to be "scratch-resistant")
Problem #3: I took the watch to a repairman. He told me that Swatches cannot be repaired because they are glued shut. He also told me that was why my watch was leaking because this is a poor way to water-proof a watch.
In short, Swatch makes pretty watches but they are flimsy and disposable and your typical 2 dollar watch will probably last you longer. If you think the extra money buys you good service, think again. SWATCH does not honor their warranty.
More Swatch Complaints & Reviews
- Swatch Group - Poor customer service 
- Swatch / Tissot - Repair and warranty 
- Swatch Group / Hamilton Watch - Repair rip-off scheme 
- Swatch - no spare parts 
- Swatch - No warranty honor 
- Swatch - time square, 1535 broadway shop
- Swatch - complaint against service of swatch employees
- Swatch - swatch watch suob133
- Swatch - svub102
- Swatch - guarantee denied