Supercuts / scam artists

US Review updated:

WorstCuts this is the right name. People don't get fooled by the name it is not good at all I had a horrible experience with them. They are a rip off. I have never had such a horrible cut in my life. They ruined my hair totally. I told the stylist what it was that I wanted. But she was busy talking to her friend and not paying attention to what I had to say. She was very rude too. After she finished I was almost in tears. I had beautiful long hair which she made like a mop on my head. I was very angry and I asked for the manager o owner any one. I wanted to get a discount because she ruined my hair totally. The stylist said the owner wasn't there. I went home in a way that no one could see what was done to my hair. I was very unhappy and did not go out tell my air grew enough so that it did not look funny any more. Do not go to Supercuts.

Comments

• Tr
      Nov 15, 2010

it's was the same to me . i took my friend there to dye her hair and finally her hair turn out really funny color( the color was not get into the root at all ) and the stylish keep saying it's not her fault and she didnt want to fix it . (wth ???) They charged her 70 bucks for that and said sorry . That's it !! 70 bucks to ruin people hair . this is the worst experience that i never ever have before . i'd rather do it at home than go to the professional hair salon to ruin my hair and rip off people money so easy like this .