Super Kmart / terrible service!

Every week I go to the Super Kmart 4987 for spices, coffee, pet food, cosmetics, CD's, toys and or appliances. Reason being this store is convenient and open 24 x 7. The problem is I purchase items according to the price advertised on the shelves, confirm I have the correct product, correct size, exactly what is advertised. After the cash register then I MUST go to customer service and pull out at least 50% of my purchases for a price difference refund. I.e. kids football $4.50, register $6.99, spices .99, register $1.25, Maybelline mascara or lipstick on sale for $.7.49 register $12.49 Whiskas cat foot $6.99 register $8.99 and the list goes on.

The time and BS I get from customer service is insane. This happens EVERY time I shop there.

Comments

Sh
  22nd of Dec, 2007

The K mart store that I go to is also close and convenient. I to have the same problem with items ringing up at a much higher price than marked and have to go to the customer service desk for a refund. In addition to that there are many times that items are placed on a display stand that don't belong there so I have to get the refund as well as leave with out the item I needed because I refuse to pay the higher price. I have gotten into arguments with the "so called" manager on duty with no results. When I have tried to call the 800 number to complain I get put on hold or dis-connected. The only other reason I continue to shop at this K mart is because the pharmacist is really professional and helpful, if that ceases to exist I will definitely switch to another store.