Super 8 Worldwide / dirty beds/ roaches/ bodily fluids on beds

1 Rossville, GA, United States

We checked in to Super 8 on lafayette rd in Fort Oglethorp Ga. It was late we were tired. Went in took a shower and strait to sleep. Arranged for a late checkout of 12. We were woke up at 10am. It was maid service wanting to clean the room. We told them after they opened the door that we are still sleeping and have an late checkout. 10 :45 we are woke up again by maid service wanting to clean the room. We told them again not till 12. We finally got up at 11 am to take showers and get ready for the day. The top comforter had fallen off sometime in the night. After my shower and was dressed I sat at the foot of the bed to put my shoes on. I placed my hand on the bed and their was something hard and crusty on the blanket. It was semen stain. So I'm completely grossed out now. Their were stains all over the blanket like that. Went to the front office and she says" yeah it happens"I said do you not wash the bedding. She says " only the sheets" I told her That it was nasty. She says " their were 2 beds. You should have slept in the other" I told hee I wanted my money back and she said I will give you 15 dollars. I said I have to go rent a nother hotel room just to get clean from sleeping in someone's nasty cum. She jave the money back. Then we were parked outside of the room letting the vehicle warm up. The man was in the room cleaning it. He put those same nasty bedding back on the bed. They said They are not required to clean or change anything but the sheets.

Ip