SunTrustBanks, Inc / robbed by suntrust
The Sprayberry Georgia branch of SunTrust is robbing me blind. They are placing 5 day holds on local checks. They are making me get cashiers checks from the bank directly across the street if I want to avoid the 5 day hold and still I have to get the business card from the teller that generates the cashiers check so the Sprayberry branch manager can call and verify it is real. Wow, didn't know I seemed like such a crook! I am closing both of business accounts after accumulating more than $500 in UAF's in 5 weeks! Meaning I had the money in the account but they place an "automatic" 2 day "float hold" that I am just supposed to know exists even though no one told me. So, I had the funds in my bank but they still returned items because the funds were not yet available. Of course no one told me it was just something I was supposed to know!
More SunTrustBanks, Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees 
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge! 
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings 
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke) 
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service 
- Suntrust Banks - overdraft protection fees
- Suntrust Bank - has all of a sudden decided to place a hold on $2,800.00, then $2,400.00 on x9618.
- Suntrust Banks - handling of accounts and charges
- Suntrust - $36.00 charges and lack of helping to keep the account from being charged excessive charges
- Suntrust Banks - issues with suntrust blocking my online purchases and other purchases