SunTrustBank / consumer loan dept
recently i was laid off from work . i was given a months notice so i contacted suntrust bank and notified them of my up coming job loss. they said they were sorry to hear that but there was nothing they could do untill i was six days late on my payment. after that they would be able to set something up to help me stay current on my account .So after six days late they called wanting to know when i was going to send a payment. After talking to three differant people i got the re-write dept. they told me i needed to get a job before they could help me. If i had a job i would not be asking for help. Nothing like kicking a man when he is down huh ?
More SunTrustBank Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees 
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge! 
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings 
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke) 
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service 
- Suntrust Banks - overdraft protection fees
- Suntrust Bank - has all of a sudden decided to place a hold on $2,800.00, then $2,400.00 on x9618.
- Suntrust Banks - handling of accounts and charges
- Suntrust - $36.00 charges and lack of helping to keep the account from being charged excessive charges
- Suntrust Banks - issues with suntrust blocking my online purchases and other purchases