Subway / sub sandwiches and menu.
Store 1118 Columbus St. Ottawa IL. Order Number SPM20170426125036. Saw ad for the $5.00 ft long spicy sub. I had to ask about it because it wasn't on the menu. No where did it say what was on it. It looked good. When I saw them making it I asked for a couple of slices of Hot Capicola. No where did it say on the menu that 3 slices of meat would be and extra $3.00 and the girl never said a word. ( I can get a lb at the store for that price) The veggies I asked for were so stingy that I cut the sandwich in half and put them all on one side. So my husband and I each got a 3" sub for lunch. This is the 2nd time we've been to this Subway. The Other one on North Columbus is slightly better. I was never a fan of Subway the bread is always dry and stale tasting. Never will go there again. Over priced and stingy.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.