Subway / service
I was at the Subway at the Walmart Super Center in Jefferson City Missouri on January 11, 2016. After going through the line and getting my sandwich made, I was at the checkout line ready to pay. Despite having 3 employees working, the employees kept making sandwich after sandwich of other customers and piling them up by the register, while my sandwich got cold. I'm not sure about the policy, but it seems customer service is being sacrificed for efficiency.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.