Subway, Clarion, IA / manager that dont care

Clarion, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 515-532-6917
They need a new anager at the Clarion Subway. They are so disorganized its rediculous. They have employees there that are good and should be in charge. The manager that is in charge now is worthless. She never scheduals enough ppl on their busy days and too many ppl on their slow days. Does this make sense. Their cookies are always too hard or too gooey. They have some employees that dont wash their hands. They accual have an employee that just started and she coughed on her hands and then gloved. Discusting. There are two workers there who try and make my visit pleasant when I come in. One is always courteous, makes my food great, has a good attitude no matter how busy, always smiling, always about what i want, very patient, and controls the night kids really well when shes there. Im not sure what her name is. She has long blonde hair. Then there is a high school boy that is very courteous and has a pretty good attitude. Not sure his name either but overall a well mannered kid. He gets a little frustrated but I prolly would too if I was stuck working by myself from 7 to 1030 without help and when i called for help the manager wouldnt come in. the manager doesnt care. I have heard her on a number of occasions say i dont care. Im looking for a new job any way. they dont pay me enough. She leaves when they are busy at 12. She never smiles. We quit eating there for a while during the day bc she is kind of rude to customers and employees. If i was doing a review for this store I would definetly say that the manager should not have a job. I as an owner would not want a manager that acted this way. I would not want a boss that did not care. I thought the two ppl that were good should be recognized and if I knew their names they would be in this paragraph. Thank you to the two employees at Clarion Subway for your courteousness to me and my husband. The manager needs to shape up or ship out.
Thanks
Sincerely
Whitney
Wh

Comments

Co
  2nd of Apr, 2008
Sounds like a person with an axe to grind. Hm maybe a "current empolyee" or a "past employee". My advice is...move on and get spell check:) You are the one looking really bad right now. Too much inside information, for this to be legit. Look out Manager, it looks like someone wants your job bad.
Ap