Subway / wouldn't sell cold pastrami sandwich
My husband always orders a pastrami sandwich at Subway, and they always look at him funny when he says he doesn't want it heated, as if it is the most unusual thing that they have heard. Today he went to a 'new' Subway, and the pretty much REFUSED to sell it to him without heating it up.
I would think it was out of ignorance, but come on: you can buy it in a store as cold cuts (operative word being COLD cuts) but these [censored]es didn't even think they could see it without heating it up. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem?
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.