Subway / hair in food
I bought a sub at subway and found a few hairs stuck to the bottom of the bread and in the sandwich. One of the sandwich makers had very long hair in a loose ponytail and she was turning around fast all the time flinging her hair everywhere. No one was wearing hair nets. I went to complain and they didn't do anything to fix the problem.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway 4337, Muskogee, OK - very poor store
- Subway, ARLINGTON - store locked during operating hours
- Subway - refused to honor coupons
- Subway, Seminary - store closing to early.
- Subway, Gateshead, England, Tyne and Wear - food