[Resolved] Stylewe.comnot receiving refund

I have placed multiple orders with Stylewe starting 1/1/16. The orders arrived at different times. The sizes were different than American sizes; but, I saw that it was a Chinese company and have been there, so I knew to order larger sizes. Still, some items just did not fit correctly. I returned 10 items. I have sent them multiple emails with the USPS tracking # and the date the package was received in Mamaroneck, NY. It was received Feb.20, 2016. After submitting all of the information required for them to refund my purchases, Stylewe has not done it. I have kept 9 items that I purchased from them, and have enjoyed wearing them. It is a gamble to purchase from them for quality and financial reasons. The designers may have potential, but the business is a flop.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2016

Dear customer.

This is Kitty from StyleWe, glad to assist you here with the issue.
    If you have returned any items back to us, could you pls email us the order number as well as the tracking number to [protected]@stylewe.com?
    For your return(exchange) request, we will issue the refund (within 3 business days) once you email us a proof of the return package ( for example, return tracking number, a copy of return receipt, or a picture of the return package) along with the order number and returned item lists.
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,