Having problems with SwimOutlet?

1800 691 4065 (Customer Service)
+1 800 469 7132 (Team Services)
4300 Port Union Rd
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Terrible service!

Here are several reasons why I want to ship this crap back and refund: * the swimsuit I received has nothing...

[Resolved] Stole my money!

I bought two swimsuits from www.swimoutlet.com website several months ago and received my order in a timely...

Do not buy from this site!

There is something wrong with their size chart. According to their size chart I ordered my size but when I received my swimsuit it was super small. Then I contacted SwimOutlet and asked for replacement. When they asked what the reason was I told them that I received incorrect size item and they said that it was my fault. They claimed that they sent me what I ordered and the whole thing was my mistake. Are you kidding me? No matter how hard I've tried I wasn't able to get my money back. Do not buy from this site!

False and misleading advertising/promises on website

SwimOutlet.com promises to price match lower prices offered by competitors. They proclaim this boldly at the...

Bait and switch

I ordered 2 pairs of bib shorts on sale with 1-2 day shipping. 5 days later, i received 2 pairs of regular...

SAVE YOUR TIME DONT GIVE SWIMOULET A DIME! Bad customer service!

After waiting two weeks for my order to process and ship I found it needed to be exchanged I went on the site and filled out the EZ exchange form for the item I wanted. So I shipped it back on my own dime. TEN days later I get an E-mail saying I got a refund No mention of the exchange when I called the line was busy for an hour. I went to the online chat to get help and asked to be called back, Chris said it would take 10 min... never happen. 30 min later I called and finally got through. I got no real help the guy I spoke with he did not now if I was going to get an exchange he just kept saying it could take up to two weeks to process. Process what? He did not know how to find out if the exchange was or was not ever going to happen. SAVE YOUR TIME, DONT GIVE SWIMOUTLET A DIME!

They are simply slow and unresponsive

On July 3, I ordered two bottles of Kinesys Fragrance-Free sunscreen from SwimOutlet.com. The order arrived very quickly -- just a few days later -- but they had sent mango-scented sunscreen instead of fragrance-free. I emailed them -- twice -- but received no reply. I called several times but was placed on interminable holds. Finally, on July 18th, after waiting on hold for twenty minutes, I spoke to a customer representative. They said they would send a UPS return mailing label so that I could return the improper merchandise and get a credit issued. (Since receiving the order, I had found what I wanted at a local store.) It doesn't seem like there's anything particularly fraudulent or otherwise nefarious going on with them; they are simply slow and unresponsive.

Michael,
Los Angeles, CA 90064.

• Ml
    ML Jun 04, 2007

They cannot ship things within 24 hour and the order status remained as "PENDING" as a week. The online chat takes forever to get through. Only answer is "They are experiencing serious backlog". They cannot offer any other remedy. Your shipment will not arrive within a week although all items may seem "in-stock" online.

Bad web design. Slow shipping.

• Em
    Emerg Jun 30, 2011

Canceled half of my order without informing me. After my charge card had been charged.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices