StraightTalk / can't add refill card and if you call cust. care # it says welcome to american roaming

AR, United States Review updated:

I have been trying to check my service end date both online and by phone for the last 2 days and it tells me "We need time to process your request.Please do not click on submit again because this could cause your transaction to fail, etc. because I knew my service end date was close. So I decide to just to Walmart pick up another card to add, call the number and add, it tells me to allow 5 minutes. Well it is now the next day and I went online and the only option it would give me on my account is to reactivate possibly with a new number. So I go ahead and try that, it already has all my phones info. because I registered it online. Then, it tells me that I can't use that card because it's already in use. I have had this phone about 3 or 4 months and have had problems every month with adding service days. It told me to call the customer care #, so I do and it says "welcome to american roaming prepaid! "So I still have no phone and can't reach customer service. My next step is going to be contacting an Attorney because this really tops it all! It would not allow me to save to my computer, but I did copy it.

Cj

Comments

• Cr
      24th of Feb, 2010

They screwed me over as well. I bought a new LG220C from them last month. When I activated it online there had been an issue with the activation on there side. after 4 days it worked. I was never reimbursed for the almost week i lost and now at the end of this month, I run out of time. I go and buy a new card only for the same bull to happen again. Also to go along with this i have never been able to check my balance. They had better get the act together or I'm heading into the verzion store down the road for a new droid with an expensive but reliable service.

6th of Mar, 2010

This is the most rediciolous thing EVER! This is my second refill and EVERY friggen month it does the same thing. I can't make phone calls or receive texts becasue I dont' have enough funds on it, when I just refilled? What the heck??? Now the volume for customer service is too high that I can't even reach anyone and I have no service. What a bunch of friggen ###S work there? I want my friggen phone to work NOW. If I miss an important call, I will sue their ### off and take them to c ourt for the crappiest service they give ever. I ut the new card on this phone at midnight and now it's 10 a.m. and still NOT working. I can't reach customer car and nothing. I'm so pissed off right now that I want to go and put that phone up theirs where the sun never shines!!! Friggen IDIOTS! They are the worse. Give me my damn money back and I go elsewhere you firggen Straighttalk ###S!!! What a bunch of losers! If you can't handle the product, DON'T sell it!!!

• De
      15th of Oct, 2010

Purchased an unlimited card 2day & I have no mins. now

• Eb
      23rd of Oct, 2010

i can not recive multimedia messages you really need to fix it

• Mi