Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / quality of the food
On Saturday, February 3, my fiance and I visited the Steak 'n Shake in Chattanooga, TN off Gunbarrel Rd. I order a Frisco Melt (that was not cut in half and apparently thrown in the bag barely being covered by its wrapping.) My fiance ordered a Portobello and Swiss burger that had a 2-inch long piece of rubber in it. I am thankful that he did not choke or seriously harm his tooth as he bit into the burger and something seemed unusually firm.
We drove back, went inside and received "okay" service as the manager, Maggie, told us that they stopped cutting the Frisco melts in half about two years ago. We explained that we come here often and just last week our melt was cut in half but she refused to cut it and continued to tell us that they haven't cut them in years. A refund was given but we are still traumatized by the event.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak n Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - Oyster crackers
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - Filthy restaurant
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - Customer service 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - rude management
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - my burger/ an employee