Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / poor service
On 10/5/18 we went to the Englewood, OH Steak 'n Shake for a birthday party. We had 7 in our party. They weren't busy when we got there, and it took about 20 minutes for them to take our order. We were there for about 35 minutes when a party of 12 arrived, and about 10 minutes later a party of 3 then others came in. 5 of our party got their food in about 1 hour. They all ate and finished, and 2 of us hadn't received food. Then the party of 3 got their food. Then the party of 12 were getting their food, and 2 of us had no food in sight. The children were getting tired of waiting, so we got up to leave, and no wait staff were approaching. I went to speak to the female manager and let her know our situation and that we were leaving - without food - and all she could ay was "I'm terribly sorry". Can you offer something to induce us to return to your restaurant?
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - cold food/long wait/filthy