Steak 'n Shake Enterprises — employee
We are visiting from Wisconsin for the first time. The location in Louisville next to Home Run Burgers and Fries. The black girl manning the grill was talking on her cell phone the whole time we were in line, for about 10 minutes. Sure she had gloves on, but she was touching her phone with the same hand she was putting cheese and buns on the burgers. We were so repulsed, we left and went to Home Run Burgers next door. It must be acceptable policy since all the other employees were walking around like nothing was out of the ordinary. It is well known that using your phone while preparing food for the public is highly unsanitary. She was still on her phone when we left. Never in our lives have we been to a restaurant and seen this and we have been all over the U.S.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders