Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / customer service skills
Upon arriving to this destination, I pulled up to the drive thru before realizing that the line was atrocious and then decided to go inside for a carry out order. This was around 8 o' clock. I then sat down at the bar and waited for my food. There was one employee that continued to check on both my food and I. Her name was Hannah, she was exceptional. She was supposed to leave at 8:30, but stayed to make sure that I got my food. It was until 8:50 that an employee finally came out with my dinner at 8:45. This entire time I saw my dinner sitting on the back counter. And when I finally received my meal, nothing in the bag was even close to warm. I ordered fries and a sandwich. I'm not usually the person to complain but I was incredibly disappointed with tonight's experience. But I will admit, that at this location, it is very rare that my family has a good experience. The employees are not well versed in customer service or good hospitality. This is disappointing because I really do enjoy eating your food.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - cold food/long wait/filthy