Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / bad service
Around 5:30/6:00 pm I visited Steak 'n Shake on 3525 Thurmom Tanner Pkwy in Oakwood Ga. To begin it took about 5 minutes for us to be seated and the restaurant was not full maybe 4 tables were occupied. When we sat down our waiter pressured us to hurry and order then after we ordered maybe two minutes later she asked us to pay because she was leaving. When we payed she didn't ask if we wanted the recipt she just threw it away. A couple minutes later we asked for it because if she was leaving how were we supposed to prove we had already paid her response was " I threw it away and i'm not digging in the trash to get it " in a very rude tone. At this point we were over it we just wanted our milkshakes but when we got them they tasted as if they were not mixed very well. To add along with the bad service the place wasn't even clean. Overall not a good experience.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders