Steak and Shake — manager rude
My family went into this resurant for lunch. With small children that were hungry. The hostess didn’t have a table open for 6. (there were 3 tables close together empty). We asked if we could get those tables pushed together for us to be abel to get some lunch! “ I will have to ask” What????? Finally we decided to go ahead and get the tables pushed together so we could sit down. the manager then showed up as we were sitting down and started chewing us out for pushing the tables together. I looked at her and said “ we just want to get some lunch” she kept on griping that we pushed that tables together I then said “ just go on - we just want something to eat” Manger named “Becky” said "excuse me” and started again. We said forget it and got up and left went down the road to Dennys! Guess What we walked in said 6 and they automatically pushed tables together! I am VERY disappointed in Steak and shake to have managers that treat their customers in the fashion we were treated yesterday!!! Hope you take care of this problem as we really like to eat at steak and shake but have doubts about t now!
More Steak and Shake Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders