State Farm Auto Insurance Company / kept part of insurance premiums at time of cancellation

1 Mount Sterling, KY, United States Review updated:

was accepted by state farm as a auto insurance holder. I called and cancelled the policy as I found it cheaper with another carrier but, they fail to refund the entire amount. They said I received a packet of information that explained this to me "(if you cancel your policy within the first 6 months, you lose part of the refund.)" An agent came to my home and completed the application and never provided me with the information. Approximately 2 weeks later, I received the information packet in the mail. I would like to get my money back and see that this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Sincerely,

Rose Huff
445 Coatney Mountain Road
Frenchburg, KY 40322
[protected] home
[protected] cell

Comments

• Ag
      19th of Sep, 2011

I too have State Farm Auto insurance for many many years. Just recently they increased my rates and I was pissed. When I visited the local office of my agent to ask them why they couldn't give me a reason? Im over the age of 50 with no tickets or accidents. What really pissed me off was when they could not give me an answer why my rates were increased. Least to say I gave them a piece of my mind and told them I was taking my business elsewhere.