State Farm Auto Insurance — accident
What has happened to State Farm? They have gone from being a reputable company to one with no integrity and disgraceful business ethics using any reason, however unrealistic, to deny claims. I was involved in an accident in which their insured client hit my vehicle while I was stopped at a red light in the left turn lane waiting for the light to change. He lost control of his vehicle on the cross street and hit the front of my car. They are saying this was caused by a third vehicle that had no physical impact with either the vehicle that hit me or my vehicle.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Huntsville, TXTherefore, they are denying any liability for the repair of my automobile when the damage was clearly caused by their insured client as verified by the police report.
This is the second time State Farm has denied a legitimate claim on my behalf. The first involved a property damage which was resolved in civil court with them being forced to pay for the damage to my condo as again it was clearly caused by the malfunction of a dishwasher in their client's unit.
If requested, I will be glad to send additional information in verification of the above.
More State Farm Auto Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- State Farm Insurance - will not pay claims 
- State Farm Insurance - state farm will not cover my sewer pipe break 
- State Farm Insurance - renters insurance 
- State Farm Insurance - negligence and unprofessionalism 
- State Farm Insurance - wind and hail roof damage 
- StateFarm Insurance - denied my claim 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Company - customer service & policy
- State Farm Homeowners Insurance - abandonment 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - payment
- State Farm - callous & uncaring