State Bank Of India / Governmental Postal Office / atm card and letters are not delivered.
I am Tataji, residing at Plot No. 89/A, New hema Nagar, Near Chiluka nagar, Boduppal mondal, Hyderabad. 500 039. No letter is delivered from the postal office. Recently one letter of Speed post vide an Awb Number ED [protected] In is dispatched on 31 Jan. 2007 . from the State Bank of India. That is not yet received. I thought that they are not delivered any letters to the destinations apart from that if it is necessary for documentation they may simply return with indicating as "Door Lock" also they are available. Once think and resolve the problems.
Now a days it is very easy to deliver to the posts if the person is not available on the address also, with using a mobile the concerned person will collect from the post office . But they are not at all service mind. Compare the your services with corporate services, if anybody is committed such mistakes, they can take actions on their career. So no one ready to commit dupe. But still people are suffering from the government services, because such concept is not changed. If possible sent the notice to the Boduppal post office for delivery of the normal letters and speed post letters to the customers.
More State Bank Of India / Governmental Postal Office Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - illegal money withdrawn from my account
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - double entry debit to my account
- State Bank Of India - application not disposed off within prescribed time period