Starbucks / employees

1 326 5th Street eurekaUnited States

Hello, your company has two intolerant racists at this location. Christopher, tall and blonde may be new and Steven also tall, dark brown hair and facial hair. Both of these employees have been seen and heard using racist language at a very loud voice level and then laughing at their rude comments. I noticed one racist employee left not long ago and now it's gotten worse. I will contact the manager later today, I was told they are between managers, it would be nice if the racist employees were dealt with appropriately. I have been a customer of this location for months and hearing racist mimicking language should not be tolerated by any professional company. I would be terminated instantly from my position for using the vocabulary they use and would surely instantly fired for making revolting noises at work and I hope both of these employees are terminated. This location needs training on working with non-white culture people. Diversity on the hiring staff may lead to less racism. I do not enjoy being hurled foul terms nor listening to your staff use harrasing terms, bullying somebody in Spanish because they are not white is not adult thing to do. Steven can be seen in the provided photo wearing a headset. It would be nice to see many changes to this location.

A long time Eureka Starbucks' customer.

Starbucks