Staples / rewards
I gave in around 6 empty ink cartridge so I can get money to buy some things in staples. I was told by a employee that the only way to get money back is to buy a ink cartridge. I waited until I used up my ink at home and then went o go buy a new ink. I was told by another employee that he doesn't see anything and to call 1800 customer service. I called the number he provided and the lady who I spoke to told me it has to be over 30.00 for the ink order for me to get 2.00 back each empty ink I gave in. She told me all the empty cartridge is expired. I was so upset I spoke to multiple employee everytime I gave in my empty cartridge and was never told that it will expire and I would have to buy a ink that's over 30.00 for me to get any money back. I'm a long time customer and the policy was not explained to me correctly. This is totally unacceptable I got a coupon from staples so that's why I got a ink for 24.00 not knowing the fact there was a price limit to get money back. I do not want to go buy another cartridge for no reason This is very upsetting please address this issue.
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - copy/print self service
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center