Standard Chartered / Customer Support Of Cc Department / sc is worst bank in pakistan

Rawalpindi, Pakistan Review updated:

Hello

Sc is proved is worst bank in pakistan. especially their customer support department is full with ill manered and mentaly corrupt staff. who do not know how to talk with the customers.

It is probably second time since past six months, but at both time, they tried to mis-treat me and were dealing like a joker.

When I said that I did not received cc statement, the cs guy said that how would we know that you do not receive a cc statement. later, he told me that your cc statement is dilvered to you on 13 september.

When I said that you must send an expensive sms too, when you send expensive statment through post. he said that for this purpose, we will have to have 5, 000 "bunde" men, in our office. later, he wanted me to write an email to his back, telling them how to implement sms system.

Lots of other stupid things from him. I am using cc, dcs from various banks. it had never happened to me with other banks. last time I send them email, this time too. but no action. instead, they are becoming worse than ever.

I shall strongly recommend not to use this ill-mannered bank for any purpose, I honestly telling you that I had an a/c and cc in this bank. I shall close my a/c in few days and then cc too. these mentals does not deserve to be contacted for services.

Thanks.

Saj

Sa

Comments

Oct 14, 2011

a slight change in the first line of the third paragraphs,

When I said that you must send an in-expensive sms too, when you send...

• Bi
      Aug 26, 2013

Their customer service is sucks

• Bi
      Aug 26, 2013

I totaly agree with you. They offer me credit card & confirm that there will be no annual fees & they have charge me PKR3500 annual fees. Another thing i have requested them to 5 days back that i need the bank statement for the tax purpose still i havn't got it. I already close my account then credit card soon. Worst bank in pakistan & i will say omni account service is better than sc service.